What stood out for me?
- Perennial n4.55%200429 (BSKZ.SI) prices dropped yesterday, giving a YTM of 4.41%. This gives much better value than similar Perennial corporate bonds trading in OTC markets.
- AspialTrea 5.25%b200828 (BEYZ.SI) is now giving the highest yield of YTM 7.19%. Although Aspial is giving best yield, I do not like their jewelry business and their cash flow.
- Calculated based on yesterday’s closing prices.
- Worst case commission already factored in.
- These bonds can be purchased using SRS accounts.
- Hyflux counters have been suspended and removed from the table above
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please join my Telegram Channel and subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.