- Fed rate hikes
- Eng of QE
- Rising inflation
- Rising commodity prices
- Is this the last leg of the bull market?
- Will corporate earnings continue to rise?
- Will US and China’s economy contract?
How should I position my portfolio in the light of possible contraction of economy? I should
- Buy (0r hold) companies that makes money even in periods of economic recession
- SPGI, Google, Keppel DC, DBS
- Sell companies that is losing money now, and whose popularity is based on future earnings.
- Grab, Sea, Palantir, Cryoto
It is time to be defensive.