- Annual dividend yield is estimated to be about 5.5%
- Monthly recurring income (from $13.80) from every residential user
- PE is about 40, which is not nice.
- Fibre technology will be overtaken eventually
Will I subscribe? Yes, but not too much. NetLink Trust can be supercharged in my margin account at 2.88%. Public offer close on 17 Jul Mon 12pm.
There are lots of material available online, here :
- Prospectus : https://eservices.mas.gov.sg/opera/Public/SD/ViewOfferDoc.aspx?shrID=28909a732b1d42649c306764a5b3325b
- Links to Motley Fool views : https://www.fool.sg/2017/07/11/netlink-nbn-trust-kicks-off-singapores-largest-ipo-since-2011-5-quick-things-to-know/
- singapore-ipos.blogspot.sg http://singapore-ipos.blogspot.sg/2017/07/netlink-nbn-trust.html
- Marissa Lee : http://www.straitstimes.com/business/how-will-the-market-like-netlinks-safe-and-unsexy-ipo
- Budget Babe : http://sgbudgetbabe.blogspot.sg/2017/07/ipo-analysis-netlink-trust.html
- Investmentmoats : http://investmentmoats.com/money-management/dividend-investing/the-netlink-trust-ipo-a-good-business-trust-to-hold/
- Valuations : http://www.probutterfly.com/blog/analysis-of-netlink-trust-ipo-part-2
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.