If you currently do not have an account with Maybank Kim Eng, simply follow the below steps below to open one with me.
(It’s free, and you don’t even need to fund your account.)
Transfer existing account to Ian Low
If you already have an existing account with Maybank Kim Eng, simply follow the steps below to either open a new account with me, or transfer your existing account to me. (If you transfer to me, all your account details will remain unchanged; the only difference is that your account will be under my care.)
How to open/transfer account
Simply visit Maybank Kim Eng Customer Service or Investor Centres with the below items. The Customer Service Officers there will assist you. The process there may take 15 to 30 minutes.
- My TR Code (Trading Representative Code):
(“L” for Low and “I” for Ian)
- Your NRIC
- Your Bank Account Number, for EPS (Electronic Payment for Shares)
- Your *CDP Account Number
- Your CPFIS Account Number (if any)
- Your SRS Account Number (if any)
* If you do not have a CDP account, you are required go to Maybank Kim Eng Customer Service or Investor Centres in-person with the rest of the above items. The Customer Service Officer there will guide you to open your CDP account and your stocks trading account.
Maybank Kim Eng hotlines and locations
Click here for Maybank Kim Eng locations.
Click here for Maybank Kim Eng hotlines.
Open account by mail
It is possible to open an account online if you already have a CDP account. It is not the preferred way unless you cannot find the time to visit Maybank Kim Eng Customer Service. The complete online process may take up to 6 weeks or longer.
Please go to https://eforms.maybank-ke.com.sg/page-1.html
After submitting the online form, a printed copy will be sent to your home for your signature. Please sign and mail back using the envelope provided.
Do keep me informed so that I can help to track.
Got more questions?
No problem. Please contact me.