- Fed rate hikes
- Eng of QE
- Rising inflation
- Rising commodity prices
- Is this the last leg of the bull market?
- Will corporate earnings continue to rise?
- Will US and China’s economy contract?
How should I position my portfolio in the light of possible contraction of economy? I should
- Buy (0r hold) companies that makes money even in periods of economic recession
- SPGI, Google, Keppel DC, DBS
- Sell companies that is losing money now, and whose popularity is based on future earnings.
- Grab, Sea, Palantir, Cryoto
It is time to be defensive.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Securities, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please join my Telegram Channel and subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.