I have been wanting to invest in UK properties for some time, as I have the view that Brexit is good for UK. I was looking for Reits listed in UK, but did not find any that I like. This latest IPO will give me the opportunity to put my thoughts into action, and without hassle of managing lawyers, real estate agents, bankers, and renovation contractors.
There have been many good blogs online on this topic already. These are my preferred:
What I do not like:
- Unknown track record of the sponsors
- These properties were probably transacted at 13% lower in 2018.
What I like
- Tenant is UK government
- Management fee structure is aligned with unit holders
Application is through internet banking. Closing date on 4 Feb Sat Tue.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please join my Telegram Channel and subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.