Mapletree Ind Tr (ME8U.SI) is a potential entry using one of my favorite setups.
One of my favorite buy setups is the use the weekly chart together with slow Stochastics. When it makes a “hook” in the oversold zone, its time to consider entering, as it may be low enough. For higher probability, combine it with candlesticks reversal pattern.
- The weekly candle is not complete as the week has not ended yet.
- DPU has been rising since 2011.
- 14 Data Centres recently acquired has not been factored into DPU yet.
- The yield is 5.93% at the current price.
If you are not sure how to buy low using slow stochastics, please contact me.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please join my Telegram Channel and subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.