What stood out for me?
- Perennial n4.55%200429 (BSKZ.SI) prices dropped yesterday, giving a YTM of 4.41%. This gives much better value than similar Perennial corporate bonds trading in OTC markets.
- AspialTrea 5.25%b200828 (BEYZ.SI) is now giving the highest yield of YTM 7.19%. Although Aspial is giving best yield, I do not like their jewelry business and their cash flow.
- Calculated based on yesterday’s closing prices.
- Worst case commission already factored in.
- These bonds can be purchased using SRS accounts.
- Hyflux counters have been suspended and removed from the table above
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.