Everyone wants to buy low, but how low is low enough?
One of my favorite buy setups is the use the weekly chart together with slow Stochastics. When it makes a “hook” in the oversold zone, its time to consider entering, as it may be low enough. For higher probability, combine it with candlesticks reversal pattern.
I shall be posting one stock a day for the next 1 week on my favorite setups for some of my favorite stocks. The red circles are areas to buy. Study them and you will realize that there are more hits than misses.
Ascendas Reit (A17U.SI)
- The weekly candle is not complete as the week has not ended yet.
- Market sentiment on reits is poor now because of possible interest rates rise.
- The yield is 6.1% at the current price.
If you’ll like to construct a resilient Reit portfolio like I have, please contact me.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.