Here is my opinion of these stocks:
Stocks that I like:
- OCBC, because banks will make more money when interest rates increase because of net interest margin.
- City Developments, because property sector is still in play
- Singapore Exchange, because trading volume is expected to increase in last stage bull run.
- ST Engrg, only if one is to believe that USD will strengthen against SGD.
The other stocks I will avoid at this point, because they are not trending. In this bull run, they cannot even keep above their 200 day moving average, signifying lack of strength.
In the current market, where it is the last stage of the bull run, in my opinion, it is more prudent to be trading rather than investing.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.