A few weeks ago, I gave a market outlook at SGX at the invitation of the https://onlinetradersclub.org/.
My view is that the bull run may continue for a few more years, reasons:
- Unlike past crashes, inflation is very low.
- Commodity prices are really low.
- Accommodative fed and central governments round the world, all ready with both monetary and fiscal policies to stimulate their economies.
On the flip side, the market has been on a run for many years, the bull may be tired.
Here are the slides: 2020 Market Outlook slides. Enjoy!
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.