Its time for Hyflux investors to decide to vote if they agree with the restructuring process.
Though I am now not holding any Hyflux counters, I am really disappointed with the management of Hyflux:
- Knowingly declaring a high valuation of TuasSpring every year when they knew they cannot sell anywhere near the valued price. Up till 2018, Tuaspring was still valued at $1.2B
- When they were bleeding, they continued to declare dividends yearly in cash and Hyfluxshop shares. This is unethical.
- In their latest annual report, their order book was S$1B. Where did it go?
I have come across many broker reports and blog post on Hyflux. Here are 2 of my favorites:
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.