Frasers L&I Tr (BUOU.SI) is a potential entry using one of my favorite setups.
One of my favorite buy setups is the use the weekly chart together with slow Stochastics. When it makes a “hook” in the oversold zone, its time to consider entering, as it may be low enough. For higher probability, combine it with candlesticks reversal pattern.
- The weekly candle is not complete as the week has not ended yet.
- Frasers First Reit is in the resilient Healthcare sector.
- 61 properties in Australia with average occupancy at 99.4%.
- Average fixed rent increases per annum is 3.1%
- Tenant retention rate is 95.7%.
- Their WALE (Weighted Average Lease Expiry) is 6.8 years.
- Gearing at 31%.
- The yield is 6.37% at the current price.
If you are not sure how to buy low using slow stochastics, please contact me.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.