CapitaCom Trust (C61U.SI) is a potential entry using one of my favorite setups.
One of my favorite buy setups is the use the weekly chart together with slow Stochastics. When it makes a “hook” in the oversold zone, its time to consider entering, as it may be low enough. For higher probability, combine it with candlesticks reversal pattern.
- The weekly candle is not complete as the week has not ended yet.
- Commercial office properties ran up on price in the last 6 months, and corrected substantially recently. Their dividend yield is not very high, but many analyst believe that their valuations will increase.
- The yield is 5.3% at the current price.
If you are not sure how to buy low using slow stochastics, please contact me.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.