- Deluge of good news on Singapore properties. My view is that the next 2 years will be good years for Singapore property investors.
- Maybank Kim Eng’s research call sounds logical.
- The chart looks good. Pausing in an uptrend. MCD still strong despite the pause.
Main risk is that there is a sharp drop in property prices.
Note that the stock is in CD now. XD on 26 Oct.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.