- Deluge of good news on Singapore properties. My view is that the next 2 years will be good years for Singapore property investors.
- Maybank Kim Eng’s research call sounds logical.
- The chart looks good. Pausing in an uptrend. MCD still strong despite the pause.
Main risk is that there is a sharp drop in property prices.
Note that the stock is in CD now. XD on 26 Oct.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.