Yesterday an elderly client asked me to buy Noble shares for him at 0.62. I refused to, asking him to go to other brokers. My reasons:
- Intraday, no strong enough to trade above opening price
- Weak stock. Always buy rising stocks
- Dont want elderly uncle to lose money
Well, fortunately, saved this uncle lots of money. See this news. Stock is sure to gap down today.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please join my Telegram Channel and subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.