Yesterday an elderly client asked me to buy Noble shares for him at 0.62. I refused to, asking him to go to other brokers. My reasons:
- Intraday, no strong enough to trade above opening price
- Weak stock. Always buy rising stocks
- Dont want elderly uncle to lose money
Well, fortunately, saved this uncle lots of money. See this news. Stock is sure to gap down today.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.