- Olam 5.35% USD Perp
- Call Date : July 2021 & every 5 years thereafter
- Reset Rate : 5yr UST + 6.29%
- Currency : USD
- Current Price : 100.25%
- Par value of 1 lot : USD$200,000
- Can supercharge at 2.5%
- Fund US$65,0000 to purchase 1 lot of US$200,000 (Loan to value at 70%)
Compare this with
- Olam 6% Oct 2022 Senior bond
- Currency : SGD
- Current Price : 105.50
- Par value of 1 lot : SG$250,000
- Can supercharge at 2.28%
- Fund US$85,0000 to purchase 1 lot of SG$250,000 (Loan to value at 70%)
My opinion is that the Olam 5.35% perp at 100.25 is undervalued, or the Olam 6% at 105.50 is over priced.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please contact me regarding how to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. To receive an email whenever I post them, please subscribe to my Blog Updates. If you like to be kept posted of my events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.