- Olam 5.35% USD Perp
- Call Date : July 2021 & every 5 years thereafter
- Reset Rate : 5yr UST + 6.29%
- Currency : USD
- Current Price : 100.25%
- Par value of 1 lot : USD$200,000
- Can supercharge at 2.5%
- Fund US$65,0000 to purchase 1 lot of US$200,000 (Loan to value at 70%)
Compare this with
- Olam 6% Oct 2022 Senior bond
- Currency : SGD
- Current Price : 105.50
- Par value of 1 lot : SG$250,000
- Can supercharge at 2.28%
- Fund US$85,0000 to purchase 1 lot of SG$250,000 (Loan to value at 70%)
My opinion is that the Olam 5.35% perp at 100.25 is undervalued, or the Olam 6% at 105.50 is over priced.
- I'm a remisier with Maybank Kim Eng, and as a bonds and REITs investor myself, I guide my clients to build resilient bonds and REITs portfolios. If you like to be guided, please open a trading account to become my client; It's free!
- WealthLions is my blog where I journal my trading ideas and share my opinions about the markets. If you like to be kept posted of my new blog posts and events, please subscribe to my mailing list. No spam, I promise.